Professional Christmas Lights Installation
Work With Arkansas Best Holiday Light Installers
Custom Fitted Installation
Every roof is unique, which is why our holiday light installers use custom commercial grade Christmas C9 lightbulbs and strands to perfectly install them onto your home. You can expect beautiful clean lines of light that everybody would be jealous of.
Simple Online Scheduling
We make scheduling as easy as possible. Tell us about the size of your home, what color lights do you prefer (white, multicolor, candy cane), and any other extras you would like to add on. Just take 30 seconds to book an onsite design estimate.
Without the Stress
Don't stress about the lights not working with our maintenance assurance. If the lights don't work or a bulb is out, just give us a call. We’ll happily come out to replace lights or make adjustments. We want your Christmas to be stress-free.
Removal & Storage
All lights should be removed by the 3rd week of January. For 1st year customers, we will neatly organize and pack away your lights into plastic bins to store away for next year. You do not need to be home for us during the removal process.
Our Service Area in Arkansas
- #1 Holiday Installation in Conway, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in Fayetteville, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in Fort Smith, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in Jonesboro, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in North Little Rock, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in Rogers, AR
- #1 Holiday Installation in Springdale, AR
- #1 Holiday Lights Installation in Little Rock, AR | Insured + Guaranteed