Professional Christmas Lights Installation
Work With Washington Best Holiday Light Installers
Custom Fitted Installation
Every roof is unique, which is why our holiday light installers use custom commercial grade Christmas C9 lightbulbs and strands to perfectly install them onto your home. You can expect beautiful clean lines of light that everybody would be jealous of.
Simple Online Scheduling
We make scheduling as easy as possible. Tell us about the size of your home, what color lights do you prefer (white, multicolor, candy cane), and any other extras you would like to add on. Just take 30 seconds to book an onsite design estimate.
Without the Stress
Don't stress about the lights not working with our maintenance assurance. If the lights don't work or a bulb is out, just give us a call. We’ll happily come out to replace lights or make adjustments. We want your Christmas to be stress-free.
Removal & Storage
All lights should be removed by the 3rd week of January. For 1st year customers, we will neatly organize and pack away your lights into plastic bins to store away for next year. You do not need to be home for us during the removal process.
Our Service Area in Washington
- #1 Holiday Installation in Auburn, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Bellevue, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Kent, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Lakewood, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Marysville, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Redmond, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Renton, WA
- #1 Holiday Installation in Whidbey Island, WA
- #1 Holiday Lights Installation in Everett, WA | Insured + Guaranteed
- #1 Holiday Lights Installation in Olympia, WA | Insured + Guaranteed
- #1 Holiday Lights Installation in Seattle, WA | Insured + Guaranteed
- #1 Holiday Lights Installation in Tacoma, WA | Insured + Guaranteed